e-Padi.com Hosting Murah supported PDO_MYSQL extension.
The PHP Data Objects (PDO) extension defines a lightweight, consistent interface for accessing databases in PHP. Each database driver that implements the PDO interface can expose database-specific features as regular extension functions. Note that you cannot perform any database functions using the PDO extension by itself; you must use a database-specific PDO driver to access a database server.
PDO_MYSQL is a driver that implements the PHP Data Objects (PDO) interface to enable access from PHP to MySQL 3.x and 4.x databases.
PDO ships with PHP 5.1, and is available as a PECL extension for PHP 5.0; PDO requires the new OO features in the core of PHP 5, and so will not run with earlier versions of PHP.
How to install it on your server?
Following this steps:
1) Download from : firstname.lastname@example.org [~]# wget https://e-padi.com/download/PDO-1.0.3.tgz
2) Manually build and install the PDO extension:
email@example.com [~]# tar xzf PDO-0.2.tgz
firstname.lastname@example.org [~]# cd PDO-0.2
email@example.com [~]# phpize
firstname.lastname@example.org [~]# ./configure
email@example.com [~]# make
firstname.lastname@example.org [~]# make install
email@example.com [~]# echo extension=pdo.so >> /usr/local/lib/php.ini
3) Rebuild PHP along with the drivers for PDO_mysql.
4) check php module using command : firstname.lastname@example.org [~]# php -m
cPanel/WHM sometimes has problems with the user quota files of disk space in use. Your customers doesn’t show a real of actual disk space in they cPanel, this tutorial will explain how to cpanel fix user quota with easy.
Fixing critical user quota problem in cPanel using command /scripts/fixquotas on Linux and FreeBSD machine.
Reasons for quota problems
– There are files owned by the same user elsewhere on the server
– The backup directory is being counted towards the users disk quota
– Extra log files are being counted towards the users quota
– cPanel was just updated and the quotas are now unlimited
How to cPanel fix user quota easy?
1. Login as root user into your server through SSH.
2. Run the command: /scripts/fixquotas
If problem doesn’t fix, You have to Advanced Fix below
1. Login to your server with SSH as root user, find the user account where the quotas are incorrect.
2. Go to the users folder
Command : cd /home/username
3. Check their disk space being used.
Command : du -h -> You will view list of folders / files
Command : du -hs -> You will view total of disk space being used
3. Make sure there is no multiple times username shows on folder /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow
Command : vi /etc/passwd
Command : vi /etc/shadow
4. Finding other files owned by the user.
Command : find -user username | more
5. Uncompressed backups can cause quota problems, ensure your backups are compressed in the WHM backup options.
6. After your determine the source of the files and remove them
Run Command : /scripts/fixquotas
If the Quick Fix doesn’t work then you’ll need Advanced Fix. Call your server sysadmin expert.